National Instruments Corporation NI 9206 16-Channel +/-10 V, 250 kS/S, 16-Bit Fuel Cell Analog Input Module
- 16 differential channels, 250 kS/s sample rate
- 200 mV, 1 V, 5 V, and 10 V programmable ranges; 16-bit resolution
- Ideal for fuel cell measurements; includes high-voltage backshell
- 600 VDC (US)/400 VDC (EU) ch-earth, CAT I isolation
- 36-position spring-terminal connectivity
- -40 C to 70 C operating, 5 g vibration, 50 g shock
- Configure Complete CompactRIO or NI CompactDAQ System
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
The NI 9422 is an 8-channel, 250 s sinking/sourcing digital input module. Each channel accommodates 24 V up to 60 V digital input signals and features channel-to-channel isolation for the highest level of safety for automotive and industrial environments. Any discrete level connected to the NI 9422 under 5 V registers as a digital low and any discrete level between 11 V and 60 V registers as a digital high. The NI 9422 features 1,390 Vrms transient overvoltage protection between the input channels, 250 Vrms continuous channel-to-channel isolation, and 250 Vrms continuous isolation between each channel and earth ground. The NI 9422 works with a variety of industrial logic levels and signals to directly connect to a wide array of industrial and automotive switches, transducers, and devices.
The NI 9422 module is a correlated digital module, so it can perform correlated operations, triggering, and synchronization when installed in an NI CompactDAQ chassis.
-NI 9939 backshell for 16-position connector block
-1 NI 9422 C Series module
-1 NI 9422 Operating Instructions and Specifications manual
-1 NI 9975 16-position screw-terminal connector block