National Instruments Corporation NI 9476 32-Channel 24 V, 500 us, Sourcing Digital Output Module
- 32 channels, 500 s digital outputs
- 6 V to 36 V output range, sourcing digital output
- 250 mA/ch maximum current drive on all channels
- 60 VDC, CAT I isolation
- Industry-standard 37-pin D-SUB connector
- -40 C to 70 C operating, 5 g vibration, 50 g shock
- Configure Complete CompactRIO or NI CompactDAQ System
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
The NI 9425 is a 32-channel, 7 s sinking digital input C Series module for any NI CompactDAQ or CompactRIO chassis. Each channel is compatible with 24 V levels and features 1,000 Vrms of transient overvoltage protection from channel to earth ground. The NI 9425 contains an industry-standard 37-pin D-SUB connector for low-cost cabling to a wide variety of 37-pin accessories from NI or other vendors. It works with industrial logic levels and signals to directly connect to a wide array of industrial switches, transducers, and other devices.
The NI 9425 is a serial digital module, so it cannot be used to perform counter operations when installed in an NI CompactDAQ chassis.
-NI 9923 front-mount D-SUB to screw terminals
-1 NI 9425 C Series module
-1 NI 9425 Operating Instructions and Specifications manual