National Instruments Corporation NI 9211 4-Ch ¦80 mV, 14 S/s, 24-Bit Thermocouple Differential Analog Input Module
- 4-channel thermocouple input, 14 S/s
- 80 mV analog inputs, 24-bit resolution; 50/60 Hz noise rejection
- Support for J, K, T, E, N, B, R, and S thermocouple types
- 250 Vrms, CAT II bank isolation
- 10-position screw-terminal connectivity
- -40 C to 70 C operating range, 5 g vibration, 50 g shock
- Configure Complete CompactRIO or NI CompactDAQ System
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
The NI cRIO-9002 is an embedded real-time controller that features an industrial 195 MHz Pentium-class processor for deterministic and reliable real-time applications. It contains 32 MB of DRAM memory and 64 MB of nonvolatile CompactFlash storage for file storage. The cRIO-9002 features a 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet port for programmatic communication over the network and built-in Web (HTTP) and file (FTP) servers. With the remote-panel Web server, you can automatically publish the front-panel graphical user interface of your NI LabVIEW Real-Time application for multiclient remote monitoring or control. The cRIO-9002 also features dual 9 to 35 VDC supply inputs and low power consumption. It accepts 9 to 35 VDC power supply inputs on power-up and 6 to 35 VDC power supply inputs during operation.
Important Note: National Instruments recommends the NI cRIO-9012 controller over the cRIO-9002. The cRIO-9012 provides a more than two times performance increase at the same price.