National Instruments Corporation NI PCI-6624 Industrial 8-Channel CH/CH Isolated Counter/Timer Module and NI-DAQ
- Event counting, period/frequency, encoder position, pulse width measurement, pulse generation
- Short circuit protection on outputs with automatic recovery
- NI-DAQmx driver for highest productivity and performance (NI-DAQmx version 7.1 and higher)
- Superior NI-TIO features for automotive/aerospace, industrial/motion control, and manufacturing test
- Eight counter/timers with 26 channel-channel isolated inputs and 8 channel-channel isolated outputs
- 400KHz maximum frequency with 48 VDC voltage range on inputs and outputs
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
The NI PXIe-2540 is an 8x9 switching matrix capable of routing RF signals up to 350 MHz. With its nonblocking design, you can simultaneously connect any row or column within the switching matrix and maximize the flexibility of your test system. Isolation relays on the module disconnect unused parts of the switching matrix to maintain RF performance and high isolation at 350 MHz. The density and bandwidth of the NI PXIe-2540 and PXIe-2541 are ideal for routing signals between NI function generators and high-speed digitizers.
The NI PXIe-2540 and PXIe-2541 modules use high-density push-on MCX connectors for discrete yet manageable cabling. NI offers direct MCX-to-MCX cables along with options for BNC, SMB, and SMA connectivity that provide easy accessibility to digitizers, function generators, and other RF generators and analyzers.
Note: The NI PXIe-2540 does not support matrix expansion via MCX connectors. Use the NI PXIe-2541 to build switching matrices with more than nine columns.
For higher channel count applications, connect multiple NI PXIe-2541 modules together to create switching matrices of 8x24, 8x36, and larger. Matrix expansion with the NI PXIe-2541 requires eight MCX-to-MCX cables, and NI offers a 0.15 m version to minimize cabling between adjacent modules.