National Instruments Corporation NI PCI-5122, 2- Channel 14-Bit 100 MHz High-Speed Digitizer with 32 MB of Memory per Channel. Includes Spectral Measurements Tookit for LabVIEW and LabVIEW/CVI
- 100 MS/s real-time, up to 2.0 GS/s equivalent-time sampling
- 14-bit resolution on 2 simultaneously sampled channels
- 100 MHz bandwidth with noise and antialias filters
- >75 dBc spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR)
- Deep onboard memory - 8 MB/ch standard, up to 256 MB/ch
- Edge, window, hysteresis, video, and digital triggering
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
The NI PCI-5122 high-resolution oscilloscope/digitizer is suited for a wide variety of applications in communications, scientific/medical research, military/aerospace, and consumer electronics. With the large dynamic range, software-selectable 50 or 1 M input, ranges from 200 mVpp to 20 Vpp, and ability to acquire more than 1 million waveforms in onboard memory, the PCI-5122 is ideal for both time- and frequency-domain analysis. You can program more than 50 built-in measurement and analysis functions directly from the driver and expand them to more than 400 with NI LabVIEW and LabWindows/CVI software. The PCI-5122 also includes the NI Spectral Measurements Toolkit (32 and 256 MB models only), which provides additional sophisticated frequency-domain measurements, such as power spectrum, peak power and frequency, in-band power, adjacent-channel power, and 3D spectrogram.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.