National Instruments Corporation NI PXI-5122, 2-Channel 14 Bit 100 MHz High-Speed Digitizer with 8 MB of Memory per Channel
- 100 MS/s real-time, up to 2.0 GS/s equivalent-time sampling
- 14-bit resolution on 2 simultaneously sampled channels
- 100 MHz bandwidth with noise and antialias filters
- 2 mV to 100 V input ranges with TEGAM signal conditioning amplifier (see Resources tab)
- -75 dBc spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR); edge, window, hysteresis, video, and digital triggering
- Deep onboard memory - 8 MB/ch standard, up to 512 MB/ch
- Configure Complete PXI System
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
The LabVIEW VI Analyzer Toolkit helps you improve the quality and readability of graphical code developed in LabVIEW software. With this toolkit, you can configure more than 90 included tests for automated code review and static code analysis of all VIs in an application, or create your own using the test creation wizard.
Use the LabVIEW VI Analyzer Toolkit to debug and avoid overlooking improper coding techniques that could impact an applications performance, functionality, or maintainability. In addition, you can enforce effective programming practices and coding styles within teams of developers to ensure code readability and functionality. By using this toolkit regularly, you can develop high-quality, robust LabVIEW applications.