National Instruments Corporation NI PXI-6733 with 8 16-Bit Waveform Analog Outputs, 8 digital I/O lines, and 2 counter/timers.
- 8 high-speed digital I/O lines; two 24-bit counters; digital triggering
- Onboard or external update clock
- PXI trigger bus for synchronization with DAQ, motion, and vision products
- NI-DAQmx driver with configuration utility to simplify configuration and measurements
- Superior integration: LabVIEW, LabVIEW Real-Time, LabWindows/CVI, and Measurement Studio for VB
- Configure Complete PXI System
- View Data Sheet View Support Resources
The NI PXI-6733 module delivers high-performance, reliable, high-speed analog outputs to meet a wide range of application requirements. It provides eight analog output channels at 1 MS/s per channel, 16-bit resolution, and digital triggering. It uses the PXI trigger bus to synchronize with additional data acquisition, motion, and vision products, so you can create custom measurement solutions to test innovative designs. The PXI-6733 is ideal for applications such as stimulus-response tests, including acoustic distortion testing and open-loop simulation such as three-phase power simulation.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.