National Instruments Corporation NI PXI-6115 (High Mem Option) S Series Multifunction DAQ Device
- Consider the NI PXIe-6124 for applications up to 4 MS/s.
- 4 high-speed analog inputs, 10 MS/s per channel, with onboard antialiasing filters
- Deep onboard memory (32 or 64 MS) and extended input ranges to 42 V
- Two 12-bit analog outputs, 4 MS/s single channel,
2.5 MS/s dual channel
- 8 digital I/O lines; two 24-bit counters; analog and digital triggering
- NI-DAQmx driver software and LabVIEW SignalExpress interactive data-logging software
- Configure Complete PXI System
- Data Sheet View Support Resources
Consider the NI PXIe-6124 for applications up to 4 MS/s. See the Resources tab for more information.
The NI PXI-6115 features a dedicated analog-to-digital converter (ADC) per channel for maximum device throughput and higher multichannel accuracy. The deep onboard memory delivers reliable data streaming with fewer dependencies on bus availability. Half of the onboard memory is dedicated to analog input and the other half to analog output. With 10 MS/s per channel sampling rates, eight input ranges from 0.2 to 42 V, onboard antialiasing filters, two 12-bit analog outputs, two 24-bit counter/timers, and eight general-purpose digital I/O lines, the PXI-6115 can be used in a variety of applications.
Some examples include:
- 42 V automotive applications
- Transient and ballistics measurements
- Radar, sonar, ultrasound
- High-energy physics
- IF digitization
The NI TB-2708 provides direct SMB connectivity to the PXI-6115. The nine SMB connectors offer direct access to four analog inputs, two analog outputs, analog or digital trigger lines, onboard counters, or programmable synchronization lines. In addition to the SMB connectors, you can use the MFIT-Pigtail cable to an auxiliary connector for access to other onboard counters and digital I/O lines.
Using NI LabVIEW, you can create custom data acquisition applications with the ease of graphical programming and power of more than 500 analysis functions and advanced programming tools. LabVIEW Full and Professional development systems include LabVIEW SignalExpress for interactive data logging. NI S Series data acquisition (DAQ) devices are compatible with the following versions (or later) of NI application software LabVIEW 7.x, LabWindows/CVI 7.x, or Measurement Studio 7.x; LabVIEW SignalExpress 1.x; or LabVIEW with the LabVIEW Real-Time Module 7.1. S Series DAQ devices are also compatible with Visual Studio .NET, ANSI C/C++, and Visual Basic 6.0.
For additional information and related products, see the Resources tab.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.