National Instruments Corporation NI PXI-6602 Counter/Timer and NI-DAQ for Win XP/2000/NT/9x/MAC with eight 32-bit counters. Kit includes NI-DAQ driver software for Windows and MAC on CD.
- 8-channel, 32-bit up/down counter/timer module
- 80 MHz maximum source frequency (125 MHz with prescalers)
- 32 digital I/O lines (5 V TTL/CMOS) -- 8 dedicated, 24 shared with counter/timers
- 3 simultaneous high-speed DMA transfer capability
- Digital debouncing filters
- Configure Complete PXI System
- Data Sheet View Support Resources
The NI PXI-6602 is a timing and digital I/O module with eight 32-bit counter/timers and 32 lines of TTL/CMOS-compatible digital I/O. Eight digital I/O lines are dedicated and the remaining 24 are shared with the counter/timers. You can perform a wide variety of counter/timer tasks with the NI PXI-6602, including encoder position measurement, event counting, period measurement, pulse width measurement, pulse generation, pulse train generation, and frequency measurement.