National Instruments Corporation MXI-3 Copper Cable, 2 m
- Complete interface to VXI from any PCI-based computer
- Expandable to several VXI mainframes
- High-performance DMA transfers using the MITE ASIC
- VXI Slot 0 capability including Resource Manager
- VXIplug & play compliant
- Data Sheet | Specifications
National Instruments VXI-PCI834x kits link any PCI-based computer running Windows 2000/NT/Me/98 to the VXIbus or to multiple VXI chassis using the high-speed MXI-3 bus. The NI VXI-PCI8340 bridges the PCI bus of your external computer to the VXIbus of your test system, using copper cablng up to 10 m long. The VXI-PCI8340 gives you high-speed remote control of a VXI system. Flexibility of the connecting cable is an important feature.