National Instruments Corporation NI WSN-3292: Replacement I/O glands for NI WSN outdoor enclosures. Includes 2 I/O glands, 4 gland inserts and 2 plugs
- IP65-rated, weatherproof protection for WSN programmable gateway (NI 9792)
- Guard against rain, humidity, dust, and particles
- External antenna delivers reliable communication with distributed WSN nodes
- 2 I/O glands and an IP-rated Ethernet quick-connect feature
- Lockable quick-release latches for easy access to hardware
- Extra space inside enclosure for other hardware such as power supply or cellular modem
The NI WSN-3295 is an outdoor, weatherproof enclosure for the NI 9792 programmable wireless sensor network (WSN) gateway. The enclosure offers two I/O glands for power or sensor cable routing, an IP-rated Ethernet quick-connect feature, and an external antenna for reliable communication with distributed WSN nodes.
The enclosure is shipped with two different I/O gland inserts to use with the included gland shells. The larger insert can accept cables with a diameter from 4 mm to 8 mm, while the smaller insert can accommodate cables with a diameter from 2 mm to 6 mm. The enclosure also includes a no-crimp Ethernet plug and a field-termination Ethernet connector kit.
The WSN-3295 offers an IP65 (Ingress Protection) rating to protect the gateway for long-term, outdoor deployment. The enclosure features a preinstalled mounting plate to attach your NI 9792 gateway. You can mount additional components, such as a power supply or cellular modem, to the plate inside the enclosure.
The enclosure is rated for operation in environments up to 60 C.