National Instruments Corporation 14 POS MFIT-Pigtail Cable Assembly, 14-Pin Digital I/O Cable for TB-2708/2709, 1 m
- Direct SMB connectivity to the PXI-6123, PXI-6133, PXI-6122, and PXI-6132
- Access to 4 or 8 simultaneous-sampling analog inputs
- Additional SMB connector for analog or digital triggering and onboard signal routing
- Auxiliary connector for advanced timing and triggering using MFIT-Pigtail cable
- View Data Sheet | Specifications
The National Instruments TB-2709 provides direct SMB connectivity to eight analog inputs on the PXI-6123 and PXI-6133, or the first four analog inputs on the PXI-6122 and PXI-6132. Each analog input goes to a dedicated analog-to-digital converter to preserve the phase relationship between different channels and increase the overall data throughput. There is also one SMB connector that is programmable for analog or digital triggering, counter/timer functionality, or digital signal routing for device synchronization. In addition to the nine SMB connectors, you can also use the MFIT-Pigtail cable to an auxiliary connector for access to onboard counters and digital I/O lines.
PXI-6123, PXI-6122, PXI-6133 and PXI-6132
The PXI-6123 and PXI-6122 feature 16-bit analog input channels with simultaneous-sampling rates up to 500 kS/s per channel. The PXI-6133 and PXI-6132 feature 14-bit analog input channels with simultaneous-sampling rates up to 3 MS/s per channel. All of these devices include deep onboard memory, selectable input ranges, hardware-timed digital I/O lines and onboard counters.