LadyBug Technologies LLC Power Sensor, 1 MHz to 44 GHz, -60 dBm to +26 dBm, USB, USBTMC, SCPI, Includes Triggering, 2.4 Male
LadyBug's LB5900 Series USB True-RMS power sensors make setup and measurement quick and easy. The sensors use a computer or ATE system for measurement setup and display. Each sensor is provided with non-limited Windows software with features such as strip chart, logger, built-in two sensor measurement calculations and more. The software is capable of running multiple sensor simultaneously and can control each sensor's parameters such as triggering functions, analog recorder out and more. The sensor uses standard SCPI commands and its USBTMC interface is compatible with VISA. The self-contained sensor offers optional SPI or I2C direct TTL connectivity allowing portable test systems access to first-tier NIST traceable power measurements from microprocessors & more.
Features & Options
• Patented dynamic thermal stabilization - Continuous measurements with no drift.
• Wide dynamic range -60 dBm to +26 dBm
• Advanced external & internal triggering with delay, hold-off, hysteresis and level.
• Optional SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) & I2C (Inter-Integrated Circuit) Interfaces.
• Optional Analog Recorder Output, calibrated, settable & scalable 0 - 1 volt output.
• Optional Unattended Operation. Just provide power. Stores 50 million measurements.
• Security option MIL (prevents writes non-volatile memory)
• Security option SAN Secure Erase, allows erase measurements & settings
• Available user & programming guides
• Software, support, support code and drivers available at no charge
The sensor is ideal for general purpose use, ATE systems, Satcom applications, burst measurements, source calibration and more.