Keysight Technologies Inc. 50 GHz FieldFox Microwave Spectrum Analyzer
The FieldFox family of RF and microwave analyzers are handheld analyzers designed to deliver precise, lab-grade meaurements up to 50 GHz wherever you need to go. At only 6.6 to 7.1 lbs., they are all-in-one cable and antenna analyzers + vector network analyzers + spectrum analyzers and more. Offering more built-in capabilities than similar analyzers, you can replace the hassle of carrying multiple instruments with a single FieldFox.
Designed for your toughest working conditions, the fully sealed enclosure is compliant with US MIL-PRF-28800F Class standards. Plus, with field-upgradability, you can choose the capabilities you need today, and easily add more features later.
Comprehensive measurement capabilities
• RF spectrum & interference analysis, ±0.5 dB accuracy with InstAlign
• Return loss, insertion loss, distance-to-fault, for cable and antenna test
• S-parameters, Smith chart, mag. & phase, 100 dB of dynamic range, QuickCal, accurate filter testing
• Absolute power measurements with USB sensors
• RF pulse measurements & vector voltimeter for radar maintenance
• Maintenance of long in-situ cables, such as onboard ships, with ERTA (Extended Range Transmission Analysis)