Fluke Networks MULTIFIBER PRO SM 1310 NM LASER LIGHT SOURCE
MultiFiber Pro is the first MPO fiber tester to support both Singlemode and Multimode MPO fiber certification. MultiFiber Pro takes the complexity out of testing MPO trunks for loss and polarity. With an on-board MPO connector, it is the first tester to automate the MPO fiber-trunk testing process without using a fan-out cord. The power meter/light source boasts industry-first functions such as automatic scanning of all twelve fibers and display of test results in an easy-to-read bar graph. These innovative features allow MultiFiber Pro kits to eliminate the complexity of testing MPO trunks, making it 90 percent faster than the traditional simplex fiber test methods.
• Automatic scanning and testing of all fibers in MPO connectors with "Scan All"
• Support for both Multimode and Singlemode MPO trunks
• Eliminates the need for fan-out cords when testing fiber trunks
• Easy-to-interpret test results with minimal navigation
• User interface displays all 12 fibers
• Automated 8, 10 and 12 fiber measurements
• Troubleshoot MPO links and drill down to single fiber test results
Cable, Fluke Networks, cable installation, cable verifier, cable verification, fluke tester, fiber optic cable, fiber certification, MPO