Fluke IR THERMOMETER
The Fluke 566 two-in-one infrared and contact thermometer can stand up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments.
• Measure -40°C to 800°C/-40°F to 1472°F (568) or -40°C to 650°C/-40°F (566A)
• Easily access advanced features with the soft-key buttons and dot-matrix display
• Measure smaller objects from further away, with a distance-to-spot ratio of 50:1 (568) or 30:1 (566)
• Combatibility with all standard miniconnector Type-K thermocouples allow you to preserve your thermocouple investments
• Capture multiple points of data (up to 99 with the 568, and 20 with the 566), for downloading and recalling later