Anritsu Site Master; 2 MHz to 4 GHz Cable & Antenna Analyzer with built-in Power Meter; 50 MHz to 4 GHz. Supplied with 3 year warranty coverage.
The Site Master S331L is an all-inclusive, 1-port cable and antenna analyzer covering the 2 MHz to 4 GHz range, with a built-in InstaCal™ module and power meter. The Site Master S331L has been optimized for field conditions, is easy to use, and has efficient sweep and management capabilities. It delivers an entire workday of battery operating time, the most ever offered in a handheld cable and antenna analyzer.
Site Master S331L Highlights:
• Measurements: return loss, distance-to-fault return loss, VSWR, distance-to-fault VSWR, cable loss, phase and Smith chart
• RF power meter (50 MHz to 4 GHz)
• Single or dual measurement display
• Video inspection probe (VIP) measurement
• Optical connector inspection with IEC 61300-3-35 based pass/fail standard (requires USB VIP G0306B, sold separately)