Anritsu RADIO COMMUNICATION ANALYZER
Wireless Communication Tester for UE Development
• Supports all cellular technologies compliant with 3GPP/3GPP2 UE RF TRX tests including LTE/LTE-Advanced, W-CDMA/HSPA, GSM/EGPRS, TD-SCDMA/HSPA, CDMA2000 1X/1xEV-DO
• Support LTE-Advanced Down Link Carrier Aggregation 5CCs SISO tests in one unit
• Supports LTE-Advanced Down Link Carrier Aggregation 2CCs 4x4 MIMO and 4CCs 2x2 MIMO tests in one unit
• Supports LTE-Advanced Down Link Carrier Aggregation 3CCs 4x4 MIMO tests in two units
• Supports VoLTE voice/video echoback tests
• Supports up to 6 GHz
• 160 MHz wide frequency bandwidth (Generator/Analyzer)
• Next generation GUI with large touch panel
• Backwards compatibility with the MT8820 series
Tomorrow's Wireless Testing Today
The MT8821C Radio Communication Analyzer is designed for R&D of mobile devices / user equipment (UE), such as smartphones, tablets and M2M modules. It builds on the technologies of its popular predecessor, the MT8820C, preferred by UE and chipset vendors worldwide.
The new MT8821C supports all technologies, ranging from LTE-Advanced to 3G/2G, with its easy-to-use measurement functions for efficient RF adjustment and testing in one unit.
It even supports LTE-A 3CC and will support 4CC Carrier Aggregation with 2x2 MIMO in a single box as well as LTE-U/LAA.