Anritsu Spectrum Master; ultraportable spectrum analyzer; 6 GHz to 145 GHz
Ultra-portable. Ultra-broadband to 170 GHz.
Anritsu announces its new Spectrum Master MS276xA family of ultraportable spectrum analyzers. The first handheld spectrum analyzers to provide continuous to 170 GHz, the Spectrum Master MS276xA family delivers leading dynamic range, sweep speed, and amplitude accuracy. The ultraportable size of these instruments enables a direction connection to almost any DUT and eliminates the need for lossy, expensive cables. Its frequency coverage in the higher bands enables research and development in the entire D band spectrum as well as advance millimeter-wave applications like radio astronomy, antenna beam pattern testing, and more.
• First portable spectrum analyzer to provide continuous frequency coverage to 170 GHz
• Broadband mmWave capabilities for radio astronomy, automotive radar, wireless backhaul, 802.11ad, satcom, and more
• Ultraportable form factor enables measurements right at the device under test
• Measure: channel power, adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth
• Patented NLTL technology provides > 100 dB dynamic range
• -141/-136/-129/-122 dBm DANL to 90/110/145/170 GHz (Spectrum Master MS2762A)
• Up to 6 traces, 3 trace detectors, and 12 markers
• Standard three-year warranty