Marvin Test Solutions Inc. 225MHz PCI Time Interval Counter with 10MHz TCXO
- 14 measurement functions
- DC to 225 MHz (GC2210), DC to 1.3 GHz (GC2220), DC to 2.0 GHz (GC2230)
- 100 ps resolution without averaging (GC2220 and GC2230 only)
- Fast measurement mode: 2300 readings / sec
- External reference clock & arming signal inputs
- Gate signal output
- Self-calibration feature ensures highest accuracy
- Software selectable input impedence (1M ohm or 50 ohm) and coupling (AC or DC) for each input channel
The GC22x0 family of PCI universal time interval counters offer many of the measurement and timing functions of high-end stand-alone frequency counters, including accumulate, auto ratio, frequency, fast frequency (GC2220 and GC2230 only), period, ratio, single period, test clock, time interval, time interval delay, totalize, totalize gated, totalize gated once, and pulse width.
There are three models available: the GC2210, GC2220 and GC2230. The GC2210 frequency range operates to 225 MHz, the GC2220 covers frequencies up to 1.3 GHz, and the GC2230 covers frequencies up to 2.0 GHz.