Keysight Technologies Inc. Power Sensor; USB average thermocouple, 10MHz-18GHz
Perform measurements down to DC range
The U8480 series is Keysight¿s first power sensor with the capability to measure down to DC (with option 200). This is especially useful for Signal Source/Network Analyzer calibration and power references as well as EMC applications.
Built in external trigger in
External trigger will enable accurate trigger of small signals close to the signal noise floor. With the built-in trigger in connection on the U8480-series power sensors; you can connect an external trigger signal from a signal source or the device under test directly to the USB sensor through a standard BNC to SMB cable.
Measurements direct from your PC
The U8480-series USB power sensors comes with the N1918A power panel software at no additional cost. For enhanced features, the N1918A Power Analysis Manager software is available for purchase separately.
- Frequency range of DC/10MHz to 18 GHz
- Fastest measurement speed for thermocouple sensor, > 400 readings/s (free run/fast buffer mode)
- Best-in-class power linearity of less than 0.8%
- Wide dynamic range from -35 dBm to +20 dBm
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) or National Physical Laboratory (NPL)