Keysight Technologies Inc. Peak and average Power Sensor, 50 MHz to 18 GHz, 1.5 MHz bandwidth
The E9326A diode power sensor has a 1.5 MHz video bandwidth and is ideal for time-gated peak, average and peak-to-average ratio power measurements on TDMA and CDMA wireless formats such as Bluetooth.
Read the Data Sheet
1xEV-DO wireless systems ¿ simplify development, verification, and manufacturing with the EPM-P power meters and E9320 E-Series power sensors Measurement Tip
Bluetooth and the Bluetooth logos are trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., U.S.A. and licensed to Keysight Technologies, Inc.
- 1.5 MHz video bandwidth, ideal for Bluetooth® and cdmaOne applications
- Fast measurement speed, up to 1000 corrected readings per second, via the GPIB
- Wide dynamic range
- Calibration factors, linearity, temperature and bandwidth correction stored in EEPROM
- Precision type-N connector as standard
- Operates with the EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A) series and P-Series (N1911A/ 12A) power meters