Keysight Technologies Inc. Power sensor, 75-ohm, 100 kHz to 2 GHz, -30 to +20 dBm
The 8483A diode power sensor measures average power over the frequency range 100 kHz to 2 GHz and power range -30 to +20 dBm (50 dB dynamic range).
Can¿t find what you¿re looking for? Try our special options.
- 75 ohm input impedance power sensor
- Excellent SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Compatible with EPM (new N1913A/ 14A, E4418B/ 19B), EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A) and P-series (N1911A/ 12A) power meters, plus the E1416A VXI and discontinued 70100A and 43X power meter
- Accurate average power measurements over -30 to +20 dBm
- Frequency range 100 kHz to 2 GHz
- Thermocouple power sensing element