Keysight Technologies Inc. Power meter range calibrator with external programmable DC-ref source capability
- Verification of full-scale meter readings on all ranges and meter tracking
- Polarity switch that tests the auto-zero circuit
- Calibration Functions: Outputs corresponding to meter readings of 3, 10, 30, 100, and 300 uW; 1, 3, 10, 30, and 100 mW
- Calibration Uncertainty: 0.25% in all ranges
- Power: 100, 120, 220, or 240 Vac +5% -10%, 48 - 440 Hz, less than 10VA
- Size: 133 mm W x 89 mm H x 216 mm D (5.25 in x 3.5 in x 8.5 in)
- 1 year standard warranty
The Keysight 11683A range calibrator is specifically designed for use with the EPM, EPM-P series, E1416A and the discontinued 70100A and 43X power meters.. It allows verification of full-scale meter readings on all ranges, as well as meter tracking. Simply connect the cable between the power meter and calibrator. The CAL ADJ control on the power meter is used to set the meter to full scale on the 1 mW range.
Cant find what youre looking for? Try our special option.