- Fiberoptic port that accepts flexible fiber delivery systems designed for arthroscopy, urology, lithotripsy, general surgery, discectomy, ENT and other surgical procedures.
- Pulsed holmium laser at 2,100 nm
- Operation range of 5 to 40 Hz
- Energy density 0.2-3.5 J/cm
- 2.5 mw red diode aiming beam with adjustable intensity
- Color Touch screen control panel allows for simple adjustment of all settings.
- Inspection Microscope for inspection of re-usable fiber delivery
- Foot Pedal
- Two debris shields
- Three pairs of safety glasses
- Two pairs of safety goggles
- Two laser safety signs
- Operator manual
- Accessory bag
- In-hospital laser training program for the O.R. nursing staff by a Lumenis Regional Education Manager (qualifies for up to 4.0 contact hours by ANA). Must be used within one year of shipment.
DOES NOT INCLUDE 220V PLUG
Customer is responsible to supply the 220 Volt plug. A Lumenis field service engineer will attach the plug to the system at the time of installation at your facility.
(Requires 220 volt, single phase, 30 amp power)