Keysight Technologies Inc. Switch, matrix, coax, DC-20 GHz, terminated, 24V DC
The Keysight 87406B matrix switch provides the life and reliability required for automated test and measurement, signal monitoring and routing applications. Innovative design and careful process control creates a switch that meets the requirements for highly repeatable switching elements in test instruments and switching interfaces. The switch is designed to operate for more than 10 million cycles and will meet all electrical specifications for at least 5 million cycles. The switch exhibits exceptional insertion loss repeatability. This reduces sources of random errors in the measurement path and improves measurement uncertainty. Switch life is a critical consideration in production test systems, satellite and antenna monitoring systems, and test instrumentation. The longevity of the switch increases system uptime, and lowers the cost of ownership by reducing calibration cycles and switch maintenance.
Note: Option 024 and 161 are default options unless specified otherwise.
- 3 x 3, 2 x 4 and 1 x 5 blocking matrix configurations
- Magnetic latching
- Make-before-break or break-before-make operation
- Terminated ports
Excellent RF repeatability & long life span
- Operating life of 10 milion cycles, typical
- Guaranteed repeatability of 0.03 dB up to 5 million cycles
Superior RF Performance
- Excellent isolation, typically > 100 dB at 20 GHz
- Opto-electronic indicators and interrupts
- TTL/5V CMOS compatible (optional)