Keysight Technologies Inc. Handheld clamp meter, average responding
U1190 Series clamp meter fit comfortably in the palm of your hand and allow you to select measurement functions with thumb press. The unique wire separator allows you to effortlessly isolate and perform measurements on individual wires in a bundle. For improved visibility when making measurements, these clamp meters come with integrated LED flashlight that illuminates the test area. These features ensure that you are better equipped when making measurements.
MET/CAL® procedures for the product is available at Cal Lab Solutions, a third-party independent vendor.
View U1190 Series Clamp Meter Demonstration Video
- 400 A average responding current measurement
- Unique wire separator to separate wires from a bundle
- Vsense to perform non-contact voltage detection
- Built-in LED flashlight to illuminate test area
- Visual and audible continuity indication in noisy environments
- Digital multimeter (DMM) with resistance, capacitance, DCV, ACV and ACA
- CAT III 600 V / CAT IV 300 V safety rating