Keysight Technologies Inc. 32-Channel Form C/Form A General Purpose Switch Module for 34980A
The Keysight 34937A is a general-purpose switch module for the 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit. It has 28 independent single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) 1A relays and 4 single-pole, single-throw (Form A) 5A relays. This module is used to cycle power to products under test, control indicator and status lights, and to actuate external power relays and solenoids. The Form C channels are 300V, 1A contacts and can handle up to 60W, and the Form A channels are 30VDC/250VAC, 5A contacts and can handle up to 150W. Standard 50-pin Dsub connectors allow for use with standard cables, terminal blocks, or mass interconnect solutions.
- Learn more Switch/Measure 10-tips videos
- Not sure if this is the right module? See all of the modules side by side.
- 28 Form C channels up to 1A, 60W
- 4 Form A channels up to 5A, 150W
- Latching armature relays, with relay counter
- Temperature sensor for overheating conditions
- Simultaneous channel switching