Fluke Networks CABLEIQ REMOTE IDENTIFIER KIT #'S 5-7
CableIQ network cable qualification test tool is designed for network technicians who need to troubleshoot connectivity problems and qualify cabling bandwidth. It detects speed and duplex settings of attached switches and PCs. Intelligent wiremap graphically shows distance to faults (e.g.: pin 1 break at 37 ft). Lightweight, rugged, reliable unit tests all copper cabling. Its ease and power helps you close trouble tickets faster and ensure smooth upgrades to higher network speeds.
• Sees if your existing cabling can support voice, VoIP, 10/100/Gigabit Ethernet
• Troubleshoots why existing cabling plant can't support the desired network bandwidth
• Discover what's at the end of any cable and displays device configuration (speed/duplex/pairing)
• Frees up switch ports and identifies unused links
• Graphically maps wiring configuration and shows distance to faults, graphical wire mapping, opens, and shorts.
• Locates and traces cable with IntelliTone™ digital signaling technology