Fluke Networks TS25D TEST SET W/ABN CORD
This feature-rich test set is a necessity for a variety of installs. The TS25D Test Set features data lockout and lockout override, making you completely safe in talk or monitor mode. The DSL/POTS filtering technology allows you to safely draw dial tone without downing DSL.A built-in analog tone generator simplifies wire identification with a probe. An amplified speaker makes monitoring the line hands-free, so you can keep working. The talk battery function provides voltage to carry voice conversation on non-powered pairs.All in a compact unit with an oversized robust liquid crystal display (LCD) that makes the intuitive, common-sense menus easy-to-read and use.
• Detects dial tone and polarity, places and receives calls, indicates line voltage and current, and has a one-way amplified speaker for hands-free listening during testing of telephone lines
• Built-in tone generator for wire identification
• Caller-ID and Call Waiting Caller-ID
• Monitors lines without disrupting service, remaining on hook if data is detected, and stores up to ten 23-digit numbers which can be speed-dialed via the keypad
• Keypad has standard dialing keys and function keys, plus a large LCD for viewing test status