National Instruments Corporation NI PCI-6014 with 16 single-ended or 8 differential analog inputs, 2 analog outputs, 8 digital I/O, 2 Counter/Timers
- National Instruments recommends the NI PCIe-6321 X Series board for all new applications.
- 2 analog outputs; 8 digital I/O lines; two 24-bit counters; digital triggering
- LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, and Measurement Studio for Visual Basic and Visual Studio .NET integration
- Basic functionality for simple applications or OEM products
- Free award-winning global services and support at ni.com/support
- NI-DAQmx measurement services software to simplify configuration and measurement
- Data Sheet | Specifications View Support Resources
National Instruments recommends X Series DAQ and NI-DAQmx driver software for new applications. Quadruple your resolution, increase sampling speed, and improve accuracy with the 16-bit, 250 kS/s NI PCIe-6321.
Because they provide reliable measurements at a low price, NI B Series multifunction DAQ boards are ideal for a wide variety of OEM products or simple applications in laboratory automation, research, design verification/test, and manufacturing test. The NI PCI-6014 sustains analog output and digital and counter/timer I/O operations together with analog input operations. Using NI hardware, you have flexible OS, application development environment, and application software choices.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.