Marvin Test Solutions Inc. Multi-Function DAQ, ATE Demo USB Board
- USB controlled multi-function DAQ for ATE education, demonstration and training use
- Self-contained - includes display, stimulus, and measurement resources
- Includes USB-based SCPI command interface and DLL - use with ATEasy as an ATE training tool
- Includes a self guided tutorial and wire kit for use with programming exercises
- Cost effective - ideal for use as part of an academic / laboratory course-work syllabus
The GXT98901 Demo board is a USB controlled, cost-effective, multi-function PCB assembly. The module is completely self-contained and includes an LCD display, measurement and stimulus resources, digital I/O, relays, and switches - all which can be accessed and monitored via the USB port using a SCPI command set via a USBTMC interface which supports the USB488 protocol. Power for the board is provided via the USB interface, providing a totally self-contained assembly which can provide users with a simple yet complete vehicle that replicates many of the stimulus and measurement functions associated with ATE systems. When combined with Marvin Test Solutions' ATEasy Test Executive and Text Development environment, the GT98901 is the ideal product for creating and supporting ATE training and education applications.