Aeroflex Test Solutions 9102 Handheld Spectrum Analyzer Field Edition
The 9102 and 9103 hand-held spectrum analyzers cover all applications in a frequency range up to 7.5 GHz. Typical measurements with the 9102 or 9103 hand-held spectrum analyzer include transmitter testing, alignment of modulators and measuring switch breakthrough.
For base station installation or maintenance engineers, the 9102 and 9103 offer the full scope of common performance measurments of BTS antenna systems: return loss (reflection), tower-mounted amplifier (transmitssion) and distance to fault measurement with a standard resolution of 501 points in one lightweight device.
One Instrument For All Your Needs
• Installation troubleshooting, repair and maintenance
• Acceptance and installation troubleshooting of antenna and cable installations
• Assessment and verification of electromagnetic radiation to verify measures against EMI
• Production test and alignment of the output of RF modules
• Field measurements and verification of base station emissons
• Used to detect and locate faulty mobile phone parts and components