80 watts average power pulsed Holmium laser at 2,100 nm, 5-40 Hz, 0.2-3.5 joules and Nd:YAG laser at 1,064 nm, 5-100 watts.
Fiberoptic port that accepts flexible fiber delivery systems designed for arthroscopy, urology, lithotripsy, general surgery, ENT, and other surgical procedures.
- 2.5 mw red diode aiming beam with adjustable intensity.
- Color touch screen control panel allows for easy adjustments of all laser settings Inspection Microscope for inspection of re-usable fiber delivery systems
- Dual Foot Pedal
- 2 Debris Shields
- 2 pair of safety glasses
- 1 pair safety goggles
- In-hospital laser training program for the O.R. nursing staff by a LUMENIS Regional Education Manager (qualifies for up to 4.0 contact hours by ANA). Must be used within 1 year of shipment.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON PARTS, LABOR AND TRAVEL FROM DATE OF INSTALLATION
- Requires 220 volt, single phase, 30 amp power
- DOES NOT include 220V plug
- Customer is responsible to supply the 220 Volt plug
- A Lumenis field service engineer will attach the plug to the system at the time of installation at your facility