Aeroflex Weinschel Programmable Attenuator Unit, Relay Swiched:2GHz,N Female,4ch,103dB,Front to Rear
- Provides a flexible, easy to program, low cost solution for your bench
test/calibration setups and subsystem applications.
- Multi-Channel attenuation paths (up to 6 input/outputs)
- Relative vs. Nominal attenuation step function.
- Wide choice of Frequency & Attenuation Ranges.
- 75 ohm Configurations with BNC or Type Connectors
- dc to 1, 2, 3, 18 & 26.5 GHz - up to 127 dB
- Solid-State (GaAs FET & PIN)
- Relay Switched
- High Accuracy & Repeatability.
- Designed to interface with Aeroflex / Weinschels new line of SmartStep programmable
attenuators and other electromechanical devices
- Designed to interface with industry standard communication interfaces:
- GPIB/IEEE-488 (HS-488 ready)
- RS-232, RS-422, RS-485
- Rack Configureable: The Model 8310 & 8311 can be rack mounted either as a single unit using Rack Mounting Kit (P/N 193-8033) or two Model 8310's can be mounted together using Rack Mounting Kit (P/N 193-8033-1). Using these kits allow the Model 8310 to be easily mounted into any rack or cabinet that is designed per EIA RS-310 or MIL-STD-189.
Aeroflex / Weinschels 8310 & 8311 Series SmartStep Attenuator Units represent a new concept in programmable attenuation for bench test and subsystem applications. Standard 8310 & 8311 Series designs house and control various Aeroflex / Weinschel Programmable Attenuator Models (3200T, 3400T, 150T, and 4200 Series) via front panel controls or standard communications interfaces including GPIB (IEEE-488) and RS-232/RS-422 /RS485. Ethernet optional.