Keysight Technologies Inc. FieldFox RF vector network analyzer
View View FieldFox Firmware, Software, and Product Support
View FieldFox RF VNA N9923A Technical Overview
Keysight's FieldFox RF vector network analyzer is the world• s most accurate handheld VNA. Key features include:
- Built-in QuickCal technology enables calibration without a cal kit
- Best measurement stability over time and temperature
- Industry´s only handheld network analyzer with MIL PRF 28800F Class 2 compliance with no exceptions
- Time stamp your measurements with GPS latitude/longitude data
- 4 hour battery life, field replaceable battery
A standard FieldFox RF VNA provides T/R measurements, or S11 and S21, with magnitude and phase. Adding Option 122 (full 2-port S-parameters) allows two-port cal and measurement of all 4 S-parameters at the same time.
Using FieldFox´s vector voltmeter (VVM), similar to the 8508A, t he phase shift and electrical length of a device can be measured. The VVM option also provides ratio measurements of two channels, A/B or B/A.
FieldFox´s other application include distance-to-fault and VSWR testing, absolute power measurements, and characterization of 75-ohm cable TV devices.
Standard accessories include AC/DC adapter, battery, and soft carrying case. Additional accessories are available under N9910X RF & MW handheld accessories.
Vector network analyzer (VNA)
- 2 MHz to 4/6 GHz
- Directivity > 42 dB, QuickCal, full 2-port cal, dynamic range > 100 dB
- Transmission/reflection (S21, S11) or full two-port (S21, S11, S12, S22)
- Time domain analysis with gating
Cable and antenna analyzer (CAT), vector voltmeter (VVM)
- 2 MHz to 4/6 GHz
- CAT: Distance-to-fault, return loss, cable loss
- VVM: Compare phase and electrical length, cable trimming, HP 8508A functionality
- Average and peak power measurements with USB sensor
FieldFox instrument attributes
- New: Remote control via iPad or iPhone
- Standard 3-year warranty
- Battery life: 4-hours; weight: 2.8 kg or 6.2 lbs
- Operating temperature: -10 to +55 °C (14 to 131 °F)