High performance handheld spectrum analyzers are ideal for detecting and locating hidden transmitters because you can easily carry the instrumentwhen hunting for the transmitter and use it to find many types of hidden transmitters that may be difficult or impossible to even detect with lowerperformance tools.
Get both a Vector Network Analyzer and Spectrum Analyzer in one system.
Portable Microwave VNA Master (5 kHz to 20 GHz)
- Two-active-port, fully-reversing VNA; measures and displays all S-parameters with a single connection - 350 usec per data point, ideal for filter tuning
- 12-term error correction algorithm
- Vector Voltmeter option, ideal for cable phase matching
- Time Domain option for precise Time or Distance Domain diagnostics, includes Gated
Time Domain, LP Processing, and Phasor Impulse mode
Spectrum Analyzer (9 kHz to 20 GHz)
- Industry's widest handheld spectrum analyzer (9 kHz to 20 GHz)
- Detectors: Peak, Negative, Sample, Quasi-peak, and true RMS
- Markers: 6, each with a Delta Marker, or 1 Reference with 6 Deltas
- Built-in pre-selector for eliminating spurious in displays
- Interference Analyzer Option: Spectrogram, Signal Strength, RSSI