GSAMart is operated by Technical Communities, Inc, the premier one-stop service solution for companies that want to sell to the government through GSA schedules - better, faster and less expensively.
We provide three primary services:
- GSA Contract Management which helps establish and manage GSA schedules using our extensive government contracting expertise to efficiently manage multiple schedules for technology companies. Used by our 60+ partner technical organizations.
- Government Sales & Support Services which leverage deep government and prime contractor sales channel penetration and our proprietary system for ticket management, quotations, sales, follow-up and order management serving 1,200+ buying organizations.
- Government Marketing Services which use our targeted approach and exclusive proprietary database of 1.2 + million GSA eligible IT, test and procurement prospects.
GSAMart is just one of the data-driven, online marketplaces we use to sell technical products to U.S. government agencies, military organizations, and prime federal contractors.
Once your product and/or service catalogs is GSA approved, Technical Communities distributes presents your catalog data at multiple online marketplaces including:
- GSAAdvantage the U.S. government's most comprehensive online procurement marketplace of GSA/VA approved products and services.
- DOD EMall an electronic mall, operated by the U.S. Defense Logistics Information Service, which allows military customers and other authorized government customers to search for and order items from government and commercial sources.
- GSAMart the leading government-focused IT, scientific and technical equipment marketplace.
- NAVICPMart a U.S. Department of Defense test & measurement equipment marketplace.
For information on partnering with us call 1-888-665-2765 or visit http://www.technicalcommunities.com